Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Treats

It's that time of year again.
 Time to make treats for my lil' monster's class.


I have to gather up everything I've bought that's stored in about 3 different places.



Could not find the plastic cups I normally use. So, I just bought these orange paper cups. Twelve for a buck! I like these way better! I love it when stuff like this happens. I hot glued this wire ribbon around the top and I had these black glittery cat cutouts from Halloween last year.

I'm still obsessed with foil candy!

Eye gumballs, foil candy, Halloween candy bracelet, and black & orange gumballs.

Skate boards, tattoos, parachute men, and colored pencils.

Vampire teeth with candy blood! I thought these were so cool!
Found them at Dollar General. I really love that place.







Packed and ready to go!
I can't wait to buy some cool stuff after Halloween for next year.
I think everything cost less than $16.00 for 20 kids. Buying s year ahead helps a ton!
Only .80 cents per kid!

3 comments:

Jemsmom said...

So darn cute!! We had no treats this year in Jemma's room. There are three kids with gluten problems, one with a severe nut allergy, and one who only eats organic! The teacher said no treats at all! Oh well! I can live vicariously through you and your cute treats!

Unknown said...

What great ideas! Everything looks awesome and very festive!
Have a happy candy day:)

Allyson Pecilunas said...

Adorable!! Love it!!