Saturday, October 15, 2011

A couple of crafty projects

There's a couple of crafty projects I've been putting off.
I'm so glad  completed them finally. 
Here's my creepy doll head all fixed up! I found a small one, too!


I made the top hat out of card stock and there's embellishments on the side, but the picture was to dark.
This was my first time making a top hat. I might be addicted now!
I added crepe paper for the ruffles.

I also jazzed up my little boo banner from last year.


So much better!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! We have to get ready for my Aunt and Uncle's surprise 25th Anniversary party tonight.

Happy Saturday!
Joining:



8 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Cute and creepy. Love the top hat and ruffles.

Kelly said...

You do such a good job decorating for Halloween! Those projects are adorable (and the doll heads creepy). Ha! Have a great time at the party tonight.

Jemsmom said...

I love the top hat, but I have to say that the doll heads are creeping me out!!! I bet your boys love it! Your boo sign is so darn cute! I love it on that candelabra. Looking spooky there!

Debbiedoos said...

Doll head, creepy for sure. Hope you had fun at the Anniversary.

Erin Branscom said...

I love your banner! :)

Unknown said...

Love it! Mr.Bones is cute.Thanks for visiting,Joann

Cottage and Broome said...

I love the heads with the top hat, so cute and freaking at the same time! Laura Cottage and Brooome

Okio B Designs said...

Oh my! Those doll heads are creepy but I love them!!!!

Jeanine