Friday, October 21, 2011

Fair 2011 Part 2

I thought I might finish our fair pictures before Christmas gets here.
Warning, these pictures look terrible.
 I have no idea how to make night time pics look good.


We saw our friends while we were there!


Little one's first time riding fair rides!


Do you see that? 
Best thing on Earth!

Even the kids knows it's good!










Somebody was tired!

Cutest little feet ever!


Nothing says awesome than a flaming hot red dolphin!
Proudest kid on Earth!


No need to buy caramel apples at the fair. I got these babies at Aldi!
$1.29 for 3!
Semi homemade with Jennifer Lee!
The ribbon looks good enough to eat it!

I hope everybody is having a great week!
I need get my booty in gear and take pics of our Halloween decor.

See ya soon!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That fair looks just like the one that comes through my town every Fall too. It is alot of fun. Looks like your family had a blast. Looking forward to seeing your Halloween pics.

Jen S. said...

Looks like you all had a fun time at the fair! And those caramel apples look delish!! MMMM :)

Erin said...

I'd like to know where the photo of the world's smallest woman is. That has me intrigued. :)