Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

It was a beautiful day here on Easter! The boys loved their Easter baskets and we enjoyed a great service at church that day! We went to eat at Cracker Barrel with my dad and his girlfriend and also with my mother in law and father in law!

Look at this sweet face!

My handsome little man!
I just loved how his easter bucket turned out! I ordered it off etsy from oohweedesigns! She is so talented! His bunny came from personalized creations! It took me forever to find the perfect bunny for a boy! I was happy the way everything turned out! I love monogrammed stuff!
You can't see it, but my oldest boy got Toy story 1 & 2 and silly bandz! I think he loved those $1.00 rubber bands more than anything else!

How sweet!

He was so excited to find those eggs!
Oh, I got so lucky on their Easter outfits!!!! I got the baby's jon jon for $12.00!!! It's made by Ragsland! My oldest one's outfit was a Gymboree vest for $5.00! and his shorts was $2.00! So, $19.00 total for 2 outfits that looked brand new! I love consignment sales!

No comments: