Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fair time!

We took the boys to the fair last week and had a great time! Except for the heifer rude person that tried to break in line while I was trying to get my cheese on the stick that I had been waiting for all year ! Oh yes, I said something too! You don't mess with my food! haha!

Tried again to get a decent picture before we left!



 Mama why are you torturing me?!!!!




I rode these same motorcycles as a kid too!


 There grandparents was there and you should have seen this kids' face when he saw them! It was like a kid on Christmas morning! I just love this picture!


Little G went right to the crusty stuff on the stick! How did he even know to do that!?!! He has only ate one once!



 The arm and a leg cotton candy! It's worth it though!



Happy Sunday to everyone! It's hair washing day for me and I need to get groceries UGH!


14 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like lots of fun at the fair. Trip to the grocery store for you, you better take at least $10.00. The good deals you find!

La said...

It looks like a lot of fun was had by all. You have a natural born corn dog eater there. A true corn dog connoisseur KNOWS the best part is the crunchy part on the stick. :o) La

Erin said...

OMG! I laughed out loud.. The only food I wait for all year is the cheese on a stick! And how dare she??? Looks like you had fun, your boys are adorable:)

Unknown said...

i want to see the picture of you telling the lady off! LOL girl you crack me up, but man i woulda been ticked too! i HATE when people cut in line!!!!!!
anyways, cute pictures! love the boys matching shirts! looks like alot of fun, hope ya'll are enjoying the rest of your weekend!! =)

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

What cute little boys! Love those pics! Great flea market finds in previous post also. You asked about a runner for a round table....why not....or at least one that runs from one side to the other with no overhang. Try it! Linda

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Such great times with your boys. I remember those days well and now will look forward to going with the grands. Get that hair washed girl and I hate buying groceries, too.

Katy said...

The boys are so cute! LOL about it being hair washing day!

Donnie said...

That looks like you all had fun. So glad you were able to share these with us. Take care Jennifer.

Debbiedoos said...

Why I oughta pop her for ya! We would have taken her down Jennifer. What a great looking day and night you all had...FUN FUN FUN!~

Inspiredbeautyofcourse said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog. Disappointed today on you calling another person a heifer. Not cool!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! Such cuties!

Jemsmom said...

I am the same way with funnel cake. I feel your pain, girl! Your boys are so cute! I love the fair. I went home to mine in September. I can't wait for it to start here in Charleston this weekend! Woooo hoooo! Funnel cakes here I come!!!

birrrd said...

Your boys are so cute and porch looks great! Love the pumpkins and mums!

Pam Kessler said...

You gotta love some fried stuff on a stick. Corn gogs are my favorite. Looks like th ekids had a blast.