Thursday, March 31, 2011

Catching up!

I'm going to play catch up on my grocery stores savings!!!!
Yes! I know I'm nuts! I like to take pics of my grocery store trips!

March 29 Publix
spent $2.71 and saved $73.71!!!
A lot of junk! But I got a cantaloupe!!
That's healthy, right?!!


March 21st Publix spent $6.62 saved $136.15!!! I loved this trip!


March 15th spent $7.11! Saved $74.32!
Did know they have mini corn on the cob steamers? I had no clue!



This keeps me motivated!

Happy Savings everyone!!!

6 comments:

The White House Baby said...

I don't know how u do it....that is AMAZING!

Heather said...

You do so awesome on your trips!! Good work!

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

I mean really, do you just clip that many coupons? It is amazing, but I don't know how you do it!

Lori said...

I bet those stores hate to see you walk through the door!

Terri said...

Please share with us how you do that!

Donnie said...

I love to see how you saved but I know you do a lot of prep work to find great deals like that. Good job.