Monday, April 11, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Hail! Oh my!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Saturday was just gorgeous here! We decided to take the boys to the zoo. 
They just loved it and we did too!














 You lookin' at me?





So sweet!!!


I need one of these!


Aren't these the biggest cows!!! There over 8 feet tall!


Come here baby! Let me give you some sugar! lol!
They would come right up to you on the safari ride.


Brothers forever!


 Trip to Home Depot for primer. We just re built our front porch! It was falling apart!



This is the hail we got at out house Saturday night! Some was the size of tangerines! My Jeep and my husbands truck has damage on the hoods. 

I'm ready to get back in the swing of things this week. Big G goes back to school from spring break. I need to get in his room and clean out the 14,000 toys he has in there! I swear his toys multiply like rabbits!

Have a fab week everyone!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks like you had a great day at the zoo, how fun to see the chickens running around:@) Sorry to hear about the hail damage, that's just so unnecessary!

Lori said...

Wow fun day and huge hail. Glad it didn't happen while at the zoo.

La said...

The zoo is always a good time. You got some great shots.

I have one question. How did the lion become King of the Jungle? I have never seen one that wasn't lazing in the sun. Hmmm....

Donnie said...

Loved all your photos. Looks like everyone had fun. Don Jr got hit with that hail too but thankfully his Spitfire that he just had painted was under a roof. Cute post.

Southern Fried Gal said...

Your family is precious. I can't help but love that bear picture. And hail - oh my! Sorry to hear about the damage - that stinks. Have a blessed week!

Jen S. said...

Looks like you had a great time at the zoo--how fun!! That little horsey is just too cute :)

I can't believe the size of that hail...that's just nuts!

I hope your week is off to a great start Jennifer :)

Misty said...

So I love everything Zebra, even the bus. I'm thinking the shinny boots might just go great with the big ol' bus!

Sue said...

Hi Jennifer
Looks like a "wild" time at the zoo. I have 3 little grandsons, 2 of them go to preschool at the zoo, so I know about little boys and zoos. They are made for each other!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving birthday wishes for my sweet girl. I appreciate it.
Have a wonderful week.
Sue

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Looks like a good time! I'm a sucker for animal pics, but those kiddos are pretty stinkin cute too!