Friday, August 5, 2011

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I'm addicted to......

Daily deal sites! Yikes!
I've been getting some really awesome deals though!
Today I bought this awesome monogrammed market tote from Plum District.


You can buy a $40.00 voucher for as low as $10.00 from Get Dolled up Boutique! New customers to Plum District get a $5.00 dollar credit!

The market tote I bought was $40.00. I used my voucher I bought for $10.00 and I just had to pay shipping and tax. Final cost $17.42! Not bad at all! These would make awesome gifts! The place that does monogramming by me charges $12.00 just for a monogram! Crazy, right?!

They also have cute back packs!



Go check them out! Get started on Christmas early!
These deals don't last long and they sell out quickly!

I hope every one is doing well! I'm taking a blogging break for right now to enjoy the summer with my kiddos!

Take care!


10 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh those are too cute and I love those deal sites too. Amazon is now offering these local deals too. Just got $5 for $10 at our favorite yogurt place.

Michele Smith said...

oooh those are super cute!! I've been obsessed with checking out One Kings Lane lately, I finally made my first purchase a couple weeks ago and its sitting in my kitchen now.
Enjoy your break with your kiddos!
Have a great weekend

Debbiedoos said...

You are so good girl. You are inspiring with the savings. Have a great weekend.

Brooke said...

Thanks for sharing! Those are great gift ideas! Who doesn't love a bag with their name on it?!

Donnie said...

Have a great summer sweetie and thanks for the link. I don't need anything right now but it's always good to have some places to look at.

Jemsmom said...

I keep saying I am going to buy them but I don't! I love anything with a monogram! Have you seen Thirty One products? I had a party last October and got all my Christmas presents for family and friends. I got 24 items for $323 so I only paid about $13 for each thing! I thought that was a pretty good deal! They have a deal in October usually that if you spend $31 dollars you get the utility tote for $5 plus $6 for monogramming. I get lots of those bad boys. They are perfect teacher gifts and only cost me $11 but look like much more! Check them out! They are awesome!

Lori said...

I love those shopping baskets. I bought some Christmas ones on clearance last year at kirklands. Hum, need to take them now to get monogrammed. Would be fun shopping with one of those the day after Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Hadn't heard of these 'deals'. The bags are wonderful, & PINK!

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon

Kristi said...

Oh I LOVE daily deals!!! I need to check this one out, looks awesome!! So good to see you again! :)
Kristi

Kristi said...

Yes, that is Boden you see!! You are GOOOOOODDDDD!!!! I LOVE their clothes and I shop their sales like you cannot believe!!! :)
xoxo
Kristi