Friday, April 26, 2013

~Funky Summer Flamingo Wreath~

Who's ready for summer? This girl right here is!!
I wanted to make a fun summer wreath and I think I hit the spot just right with this wreath!
It's fun, funky, colorful, and screams let's go take a dip in the pool!




I used 3 different types of colored deco mesh from Creative Gift Packaging and 2 different types of ribbon from Hobby Lobby.
The  cute flamingo is from the wonderful Hobby Lobby.

I showed my friends this wreath and a sweet lady bought it right away!!! Can you believe that?!!! 
She loved it! She said her Mama loves flamingos and is going to flip over it!  It will be her Mother's Day gift.
I'm just over the moon that she bought it! 

If you need one made like this one, I can make another one!
Just let me know!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Jenn

P.S. I wonder how many !!! I made in this post? lol!
#veryexcitedrightnow

No comments: