Friday, September 2, 2011

Ready for the weekend! Hillsville here I come!

So, most of you know I've been working on my boys closets.
I've got about 80% of the ebay-able stuff on there now.
Now I need to get the rest of the goodies ready for the consignment sale!
I'm going through toys too!


Still debating on selling this costume! It's going for $40.00!
What would you do?


I'm hope the green house where I buy my mums from are big like these!
Last year they were little!


I'm headed to Hillsville, Virginia!!
I'm so excited a whole town full of vintage, antiques, junk, folk art, big granny drawers and drunk men carrying around guns!

Can't wait!


10 comments:

Donnie said...

You can really see the boys getting so big in the different photos. Love them smiles with my morning coffee.

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

We live about an hour's drive from Hillsville. Not sure if we will be venturing up there this weekend or not. It's always so hot and crowded there, but you can find some pretty neat stuff sometimes! Hope you have a great time!

Heather said...

Sell it! Cute kiddos!
-Heather
http://buckupbaby.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

so cute! I am wondering what the Halloween costumes will be .. hmmm.

Have a great time ~ I've got to look on the map and see where that is.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Jennifer,
This town sounds really neat...I'm so jealous.

Blessings,
Linda

Jemsmom said...

Have a great weekend!

Debbiedoos said...

Hope you are having fun. that costume is too cute. I still have some of my boys old costumes, I just can't party with.

xinex said...

Your boys are so precious. Good luck on your sale!..Christine

Anonymous said...

Well no matter what you get rid of - don't get rid of those darling little boys! :) They are just so cute and I can tell they're animated! :)
Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Jennifer! Love your photos!! Gets me all pumped up for fall! I stumbled upon your site and I love it! I am a newbie and your newest follower. I hope you'll follow me to! Peace and Blessings!!