Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Build a Bear and a Santa Visit!

This is a new tradition that we started last year. On the Sunday after Thanksgiving we visit Santa and go to Build a Bear. Baby thought it was a good time to pick his nose! 

I'm thinking maybe this is Christmas card material! lol! ;)


Such a little character!






  
Big brother was too cool to kiss his heart.


I did end up with a precious Santa picture!


This is good enough for me! Having pictures made stresses me out! 
Now I need to make my Christmas cards on Shutterfly.
Thank you Lori!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

What fun!!!!! Nothing better then build and bear and Santa ~ lucky boys.

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

They look so cute on Santa's lap. Can't even get my little one near Santa.

Blondie's Journal said...

Your little men are growing up so fast!! I remember the days of Build A Bear! So cute!!

I love the pic taken with Santa...definitely Christmas card worthy!!

Happy Holidays, Jennifer!

XO,
Jane

Kelly said...

They're soooo cute! I like your tradition too. Your boys look like twins even though I know they're not. That's a good idea to use this pic for your Christmas card.

Girlie Blogger said...

Love Build-A-Bear. Such a fun place to take the kiddos to.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

rachel@Acts of Life said...

Great pic with Santa! Your boys look so much alike..very handsome :)

Jen S. said...

What fun traditions! And the Santa pictures are priceless! So cute! :)

Marydon said...

What handsome-ness! Love the fun times with the boys you shared.

Have a lovely weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Workin' The Deals said...

Love the pics you post. The Xmas one with Santa is cute.