Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Build a Bear and a Santa Visit!

This is a new tradition that we started last year. On the Sunday after Thanksgiving we visit Santa and go to Build a Bear. Baby thought it was a good time to pick his nose! 

I'm thinking maybe this is Christmas card material! lol! ;)


Such a little character!






  
Big brother was too cool to kiss his heart.


I did end up with a precious Santa picture!


This is good enough for me! Having pictures made stresses me out! 
Now I need to make my Christmas cards on Shutterfly.
Thank you Lori!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

What fun!!!!! Nothing better then build and bear and Santa ~ lucky boys.

Sunny Simple Life said...

They look so cute on Santa's lap. Can't even get my little one near Santa.

Blondie's Journal said...

Your little men are growing up so fast!! I remember the days of Build A Bear! So cute!!

I love the pic taken with Santa...definitely Christmas card worthy!!

Happy Holidays, Jennifer!

XO,
Jane

Kelly said...

They're soooo cute! I like your tradition too. Your boys look like twins even though I know they're not. That's a good idea to use this pic for your Christmas card.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Love Build-A-Bear. Such a fun place to take the kiddos to.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

rachel@Acts of Life said...

Great pic with Santa! Your boys look so much alike..very handsome :)

Jen S. said...

What fun traditions! And the Santa pictures are priceless! So cute! :)

Unknown said...

What handsome-ness! Love the fun times with the boys you shared.

Have a lovely weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Workin' The Deals said...

Love the pics you post. The Xmas one with Santa is cute.