Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Southern Christmas Show and Christmas Lights

 I'm so behind on my blogging. Oops!
Let's see what's been going on! I went to the wonderful Southern Christmas Show with my friend, Kim. 
We had so much fun! We bought some pretties, too! I'll show you soon!

 The entrance was breath taking again this year as always!
 They had a 50's theme going on.






Gorgeous door and fireplace displays.




love love love the rooms!

This room won first place.



Cute boy circus themed room! I love this bed!

I fell head over heals for this room! I love the richness and chunkiness!





The miniatures are a favorite of mine for this show!


Ahhh! A mini Halloween house! Love!



This tree was cra cra! lol~ Someone take the deco mesh away from this person!

We saw the lights at the zoo. The boys loved them and they ate the crackers that was for the animals.
They still seem to be fine.

Mmmmm.... good animal crackers!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I didn't go out shopping this year. I just bought stuff online and stayed home for the first time in years. Well, I did go to CVS! You can see that here on my other blog. Loved that sale!

Take care!

4 comments:

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

What pretty things! I love looking at other's Christmas decor. Oh, and I didn't know you had another blog? I just popped over and am following because you always amaze me with your "savings, and freebies".
No black Friday for me!!! We spent Thanksgiving in the mountains and two years ago I headed out to Tanger outlet at midnight on Thanksgiving. I won't even go into that, but let's just say it broke me from black Friday forever!!!!!!

Kelly said...

That looks like it was fun! I love going on Christmas home tours and the nice thing about this one is it was all in one place. They certainly had some gorgeous rooms.

Kathy said...

Oh lots of inspiration here...I love that shot of you and your men...really cute

sweet southern inspiration said...

Dumb blogger wouldn't let me comment on your other blog...so I copied and pasted what I had written-
How did I not know about this other blog? I am so excited that you linked it! My girlfriend Heather was over today and we were just talking about how we wanted to start couponing! I can't believe you got all that stuff for free at cvs. Wow I am impressed and want to learn how to do this.