Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting excitied about Hillsville, VA!

I'm getting so excited!!! It's almost time for Memorial day!! I can't wait! This whole tiny town turns into one big junk queens dream! There is everything you can imagine here! Even men carrying around guns and beer!


This is my dad's booth last year for the Labor Day sale! He likes to make birdhouses!


The amount of people there in unreal. This is at 7:30 am!

This is just a tiny little part. There is probably 5+ more fields like this and people tucked in every little cranny possible! I walked up this huge hill to get to another slew of vendors.

Have you ever been before? Are you planning on going for Memorial Day?

Make sure you wear comfortable shoes!

4 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Wow, that looks like junk heaven. Wished I was closer I would surely be there.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I would be in heaven! Sounds exhausting but fun!

Manuela

Unknown said...

wow, looks like fun! let us know what you get...

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always nice to meet new bloggers. Hillsville sounds like FUN! Wish I lived nearby. I'm enjoying reading about your finds from previous posts. :)