Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hillsville, VA Here I come!

What a fun little trip! Here's is some pics of my trip!
Here's the box ready to go!
5:12 am and I'm ready to hit the road!
Finally, made it to Virgina!
 I'm here!!! I parked my car in someone's yard!
Let's get to shopping! 
 One of my favorite vendors! He had all kind of neat stuff! This is where I bought my locker basket!
This was my dad's booth!
He makes these crazy birdhouses and sells the slew out of them!
  Field slam full of junkness goodies!
Here's my other favorite vendor! Lots of really neat stuff!
 You just never know what you are going to find at a flea market!
There is one thing I learned, the Memorial Day sale is nothing compared to the Labor Day sale! There wasn't as many vendors or people at this one! Still had lots of fun though! 400,000+ people come to the Labor Day sale! I can't wait till then! I'll have my goodies posted in another post! 
Stayed tuned!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

This looks like SOOOOOO much fun!!!! Oh I wish I was there!!!
Kristi

Jennifer said...

Soooooo...did you buy the Oscar Meyer Weenie Wagon? LOL!

Embellished Bayou said...

Looks like so much fun, I love a good flea market! How many pairs of super-sized underwear did you bring home?!?

Tammy said...

Hey this looks like fun. Where is this held and when? I live in NC but used to live in WV so VA is no problem to get to..
You mentioned Labor day?
tammy

Charity said...

Oh, that looks like serious FUN! I'm sure it was worth the drive. I am a little scared of those undies, though :).