Sunday, October 28, 2012

384 Rhinestones Later

And we have Elvis!
I call my costume making skills, Semi Homemade with Jennifer Lee! lol 
Thank you, thank you very much!

I glued all the rhinestones on there.

Added some flashy fabric and some more bling.

Big Brother was Mr. Bone Jangles. 






You ain't nothing but a hound dog! 


He's a fancy happy skeleton. 
I love his vintage skeleton head bucket that I got off ebay.



We took the kids to the campground trick-or-treating and they had a blast!
Elvis received a ton of compliments!

Joining these parties!
Polish the Stars Halloween Party

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Way to cute! Love both costumes:@)

Victoria said...

Oh my gosh, that has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!! You must pin this! They're both adorable but my gosh, little Elvis is too cute for words!!!

Jemsmom said...

Time well spent when you look that cute!!!

middle child said...

You glued 384 rhinestones?????? I,..um...do you drink?
These are fantastic outfits! Wow! I also love the pumpkins and mums on your steps. Have a great Halloween!

Kathy said...

Oh Jennifer they are adorable!!! I've been m.i.a. back east for a month with my grands..now home and going to miss Halloween with them, but glad I'm out of all the D.C. weather...heading to catch up on what you've been up to!

Mrs. C said...

What great costumes! You have the patience of a Saint!! I Love both of their costumes! I would love to see and Elvis show up at our house for trick or treat!! How clever! Have a great Monday!