Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Halloween Treats!

I needed to go to Wal-Mart today to buy some pumpkins and I decided to pick up a new candle.
This one is Mulberry Plum Spice. Smells wonderful! I'm also loving my candle shade. It really amazes me how much better your candles burn evenly.

 My new little sign came in the mail, too! I bought it off ebay.

The pumpkins at Wal-Mart and Aldi are the cheapest around here. 
The prices range from $3.48- $3.88. I personally think the pumpkin patch charges too much and I need a lot of them.

Have you found any deals lately?! Please share!

5 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Nice find! Wal-Mart is the best.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Lynn said...

I love the great graphic on your candle topper:@)

Sue said...

I will have to try that candle at WalMart. My fall favorite is from there too, I buy LOTS of the pumpkin spice candle in all sizes. It smells great, and I love that I can peel the label off and stick them anywhere, I buy the small ones for $1 and the 3 wick ones for $3.50. Can't beat those prices.
Happy Fall

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

I LOVE the candle shade, but had no idea it helped a candle burn evenly. I'm with you on the pumpkins. I want to plant my own pumpkin patch next year, and am going to do my best to do so!

Kelly said...

I bought my pumpkin at Walmart this year too. They are the cheapest! I don't like to pay those high prices at the pumpkin patch either. I even buy my groceries at Walmart. So much cheaper!!