Friday, October 19, 2012

Fair 2012

It's that time of year again! We love the fair around here.
I would really love to go to one of those really big fairs.
Ours doesn't have any of the crazy fried foods I hear about.
I like crazy sweet foods.

So anyway, here is a few pics!




I love these motorcycles. 
I have a pic of me riding the same motorcycles as a child.











Here's a warning.
 Please make sure you wash your hands after petting the animals. Also, wash your hands before you eat anything! Another fair in NC, had an E.Coli breakout. 20 people has it and a 2 year old died. One common factor is that they all visited the animals. So please be very careful and wash those hands! 







Neily and the little one rode in the back monster truck. He screamed to the top of his lungs the whole time. Which is crazy, because he is my little dare devil! 


So excited over his $7.00 balloon pop snake and cotton candy!
I'm going to miss these years. They are growing up way to fast.


Knocked out! 

Have a good weekend everyone! 
I'm heading to a grand opening of a new dollar store in the morning.
I've been to a few of this type of dollar store in NC. I'm super excited! I will post my finds if I get something good!

Take care!
Jenn

P.S. Check online first if your fair has an advance ticket price. At ours, you could buy an all day  armband for $20.00 and you could pick the day you wanted to go. Saved us a ton!

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

Hi Jennifer!

Looks like you all had a great time.

I too have pictures riding those motorcylces when I was little. :) So fun!

That's so scary about the Ecoli. I always worried about that when Jeven was little and we would be around animals like that.

When we go to the Fair, we like the Indian fried bread that is topped with powdered sugar. YUMMM! But my all-time favorite thing to eat there is the mini donuts. Those are the best, best, best!

Hope you have a great weekend. And I hope you get lots of great stuff at the new Dollar Store! :)

Kelly said...

Your local fair looks just like ours. We missed ours this year though. It's always alot of fun. I can tell your boys had a blast! I agree about those farm animals passing germs. I heard that pigs have been making some people sick with swine flu!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Your trip with the kids to the fair looks like such fun, and what memories you made. Cute pictures. Enjoy! You are right. it will be gone before you can soak it all in. Suddenly my oldest is turning 26 this week and my youngest will turn 20 a week and a half later. Unbelievable how fast it went. Your kids are adorable!
Thanks for stopping over at Quirky Vistas and taking a moment to comment. I appreciate it!
Liz