Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween! Whimsical Decor


This is Halloween!
I'm so excited! Are you?
Me and my little made cupcakes today to celebrate!


Ghost peeps! So cute!



I'm finally getting around showing some of my Halloween decor.
Better late than never.






 Added a bow, cause bows make things better. ;)




Burlap skeleton.



 Top of the fridge.

My favorite purchase this year. 
I bought my witches boot in Calabash, NC at this awesome gift shop.
 I added a big bow. ;)


My creepy doll heads. I love them!


Happy Halloween to everyone!
Stay safe and stay warm tonight!
It's time for me to dress up my monsters!


6 comments:

Michele Smith said...

so fun! I love it :)

Kelly said...

Happy Halloween! I'm blog hopping while answering the door to trick or treaters. Ha! Love your decorations. Those cupcakes look delicious and so cute!! I just don't think you have done enough for this holiday. Really! Couldn't you do more??? (Just kidding.) Love your Halloween design at the end of your post too!

Mrs. C said...

Wow I love all of your decor, you really went all out this year! I love Halloween and seeing everyone's decor! You really have your house looking so fun and festive! Happy Halloween!

Jemsmom said...

Every thing looks so cute! I love the tree by your Bakers rack. My favorite thing is the boo y'all sign! I am going to half to make one of those next year! Hope you Had a great Halloween!

Jen S. said...

If we lived near eachother Jennifer, I'd BEG YOU to help me decorate my house! Seriously, it looks SO AWESOME!

And the witch hat on top the tree cracks me up! It's is so stinkin' cute! I love everything you did! :)

And now I'm craving a cupcake!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I love all your decorations! I used to do HALLOWEEN when my kids were little. Now I just do Fall. I miss my witches:):)